|Job Ref:||204808722||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Washington||Address:||Post Code:||RH20||Salary:||£14000 - £15000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:56|
To maximise the effectiveness of the Corporate Account managers by producing high quality leads and working as a team towards agreed set targets and profitability goals. To provide a high level of sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Identify opportunities, produce leads and book appointments for the sales force with the emphasis on high quality leads.
• Develop creative pitches and propositions aimed at specific industry sectors
• Proactively follow up leads generated from canvassing by the account managers.
• Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with companies who are not already on the database
• Manage the database to a high degree of accuracy to ensure targeted marketing activity can take place to generate new business
• Work closely with the marketing team to achieve sales objectives
• Negotiate commercial terms within set guidelines
• Attend monthly meetings with the Corporate Account Managers to update information and discuss any issues
• Liaise effectively with all departments within Olive to ensure customer requirements are met.
• Contribute to the team performance by sharing and implementing Best Practise Ideas.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Computer literate/keyboard skills
• At least 1-2 years working within a sales environment preferably in a proactive telemarketing role within the telecoms (or related) industry
• Excellent telephone skills
• High degree of accuracy
• Demonstrated ability to prioritise issues
• Must have minimum 'O' level/GCSE Maths and English
• Must be able to deal with technical product information
• Ability to adapt procedures to a new and more effective way of working
• (in relation primarily to database management)
Skills with People
• Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external)
• Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
• Ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all level within and outside the organisation
If you are interested in this role please forward your CV with a covering letter highlighting your experience relevant to this role as well as your current salary; alternatively please feel free to contact me on (Apply online only) to discuss.
CDM Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer