|Job Ref:||204808566||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||South East||Address:||Salary:||£45000 - £52000/annum Package/Benifits/Allowance/Bonus||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:56|
Construction Manager |
£6.000 Car Allowance/Daily Living Allowance
My client is a multi-award winning project delivery/construction development company working exclusively within the care, retirement and living sectors.
With specialist experience combined with a large geographic reach they are able to deliver ambitious property investment programmes across the UK.
The company have grown considerably over the past 5 years and now ready to hire a Construction Manager to join the operations team.
YOU, THE CANDIDATE
• You need to professional in your approach, a smart appearance and site presence is important to establish yourself but most importantly be the face of the company to new and existing clients
• Experience building/developing care homes, retirement villages, timber frame residential houses, Hospital, Schools/Educational buildings are all relevant
• Confident and able to fully manage construction sites/projects valued at £3m plus
• Flexibility is key, given the nature of the business staying away from home is likely Mon-Fri
• The desire to progress within the company
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
• Depending on experience the starting salary for this role is £45.000/£52.0000 per annum with company vehicle or £6.000 car allowance
• You will be provided with accommodation and daily living allowance to compensate staying away from home
• A solid and professional work place offering you bags of opportunity to progress
• Continual support from the senior management teams for both operational and commercial teams
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing business that leads the market in their chosen area of construction
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss more please get in touch with Steve Hazell on the contact information provided
All calls a confidential and interviews can now be arranged with flexibility in mind