|Job Ref:||204808548||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Bromley||Address:||Post Code:||WV15||Salary:||£42000 - £50000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:56|
Capital Portfolio Manager - Technical Services|
£42- £50k salary
Portfolio manager Job -Bromley
Citi Recruit- Portfolio Manager
Full time - Permanent - Portfolio Manager
Citi Recruit is working in partnership with one of the country's largest Housing Associations to identify an experienced, highly skilled and qualified Portfolio Manager to join the planned programme team within Technical Services
You will be responsible for leading a team of Planned Project Manager's who are delivering planned maintenance refurbishment works to properties. The current programme includes but is not limited to; cyclical decorations, window & door renewal, fire risk assessment building works, external projects including roofs and structural elements, supported housing projects and internals refurbishments projects along with a number of smaller projects.
You will be working as a member of a busy management team, delivering planned works to customers across a wide geographical area.
Strong project management and leadership skills are essential to this role as is a successful track record of managing a team to deliver planned improvements.
* Experience of planned works and large scale projects within the housing sector
* Ability to produce planned work specifications
* Proven experience of management various forms of contracts such as TPC and JCT
* Hold a project management qualification (foundation level) in either Prince or AMP
* Proven management experience
* Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
* Proven approach to risk management
* Demonstrate a high level of influencing and communicating with stakeholders at all levels
* Customer focused
If you wish to register with Citi Recruit or wish to enquire about this role and or alternative Portfolio Manager opportunities within Kent and South East London, please do not hesitate to contact Emma Neal on (Apply online only)