|Job Ref:||204808491||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Yorkshire||City:||Leeds||Address:||Post Code:||LS7||Salary:||£26000 - £35000/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:56|
£35,000 - £45,000 + Benefits
My client, one of the largest privately owned Partnerships within Civil and Structural engineering based in Leeds are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis. They are looking for a candidate with a broad knowledge of building structures with experience working in Industrial, Residential, Commercial and Historic / Listed buildings as an advantage.
Structural Engineer - Key Qualifications/Experience
- First degree in Civil / Structural Engineering essential.
- 2-5 years` experience
- Experience of assessing existing structures is crucial.
- Excellent report writing, communication and numerical skills required.
- Experience of structural analysis design and analysis software essential.
Structural Engineer - Key Responsibilities
- Prepare high quality technical reports including dilapidation reports and due diligence structural surveys.
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages, including CSC Fastrak, TEDDS
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
-Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives.
- Work on small to medium refurbishment and building extension projects.
Please send all applications to Kirstie Webb