|Job Ref:||204810333||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||Essex||City:||Tilbury||Address:||Post Code:||RM18||Salary:||£55000 - £65000/annum plus package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:57|
Our client is a Top 25 Construction Main Contractor specialising in large Design & Build projects across London and the South East. Having recently secured a £140m project in Essex we have been asked to supply an experienced Senior Site Manager to head up the Civils & Infrastructure aspect of the job. You will work on a massive groundworks package, a large multi-storey car park and major s.278 / Infrastructure works. You will report directly to the Project Director, this is a profile role on a profile project.|
Senior Site Manager responsibilities:
- Ensuring company HS&E and quality standards, operating processes, company policies and all legislative requirements are understood, implemented and adhered to at all times.
- Organising the site to deliver programme requirements on a daily basis.
- Running a Section of Works.
- Co-ordinating sub-contractors to ensure efficiency of work.
- Monitor the quality of work carried out ensuring high standards of quality are achieved and addressing any issues with sub-contractors / trades.
- Ensuring all programmes, plans, method statements and risk assessments are up to date, understood and adhered to by all the necessary people.
- Liaising with QS to monitor the financial status of the project, identify solutions to problems and improvements and organise activity to deliver these.
Senior Site Manager experience required:
- Minimum 5 years Site Manager experience.
- Degree in Construction Management or similar.
- CSCS/SMSTS/First aid.
- Strong reporting skills.
- The ability to co-ordinate sub-contractors.
If you are interested in this position e-mail your CV for the attention of either Dominic Coyne or Dan Gevaux at our London office