|Job Ref:||204810171||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||Camden Town||Address:||Salary:||£70000 - £80000/annum Plus Package||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:57|
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Lead M&E PM to head up a major new build residential scheme in central London. The project is a high end luxury new build scheme which is circa £25 Million in M&E value. |
The company are a leader in the London construction market and offer very competitive package and great perks as well as being involved in iconic and flagship schemes.
- Take overall management responsibility of pre construction and procurement activities
- Take commercial responsibility working closely with the Surveying team
- Management of Package Managers, Engineering staff and Supervisors
- Coordination of M&E Services with the builder
- Managing and driving the projects program
- Liaising progress to the client and chairing meetings
- To take overall responsibility of the M&E Services installation
The ideal candidate will have experience delivering Major M&E Service packages on residential schemes. A HNC/D in Building Services Engineering or equivalent is an advantage but not essential and a trade background with the relevant experience will be accepted.
In addition to the above we are seeking a driven project manager who is organised and takes pride in their work. High Achievers in this business are rewarded well with continued progression and bonuses for their efforts.
Want to hear more about the role or have a confidential discussion? Please feel free to contact us on the details below