|Job Ref:||204810144||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||County/State:||London||City:||London||Address:||Post Code:||WC1A||Salary:||£29000 - £33750/annum||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:57|
My client is a national provider of Social Housing, based in London. |
Due to an increase in workload, they require an Asset Surveyor to join the department on a permanent basis.
The Asset department is responsible for delivering high quality and cost effective strategies to manage the Group`s property portfolio, advising on reinvestment programmes for stock and offices to ensure that the properties retain value and are maintained in accordance with Group requirements.
Based in Hackney, the successful candidate will be responsible for covering a large patch, throughout London and the South East of England.
- Cover the London and South East patch, completing Stock Condition Surveys, Fire Risk Assessments and Health and Safety inspections.
- Manage all works relating to stock condition surveys and property inspections
- Produce reports and documentation for work specifications and tenders to address and resolve issues ensuring everything complies with relevant legislation
- Assist the Reactive Maintenance team, conducting Pre and Post inspections when required.
- HNC in building and surveying or equivalent in a construction related discipline.
- Experience in a building and surveying environment.
- Good computer skills, including Microsoft Office, in particular Excel.
- Working knowledge of legislation and current practices