|Job Ref:||204810060||Employer:||cv-library.co.uk||Industry:||Construction||Job Type:||Permanent||Country:||United Kingdom||City:||Hinckley||Address:||Post Code:||LE10||Salary:||£356 - £460/week Overtime available||Post Date:||19/10/2016 02:57|
FLT DRIVER / YARD OPERATIVE for a leading manufacturing company based near Hinckley. This is a temporary to permanent opportunity and the candidate will be willing to work both indoors and outdoors. He/she must have previous experience in operating a 9 tonne Forklift Truck and working in a busy yard. Own transport is essential due to the location, commutable from Hinckley, Coalville and Desford. |
The potential earnings for this position are up to £460 a week with plenty of overtime.
- Up to £460 per week.
- Regular overtime available that is paid at time and one half over 40 hours per week.
- Temporary to permanent position.
- Opportunity to progress and develop new skills and qualifications.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES FOR THIS VACANCY:
- Must have a valid 9 tonne FLT Licence.
- Must be happy to work in a hot, noisy and dusty work environment (all relevant personal protective equipment is provided).
- Must have a strong work ethic and be able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Must be Computer literate.
DUTIES INVOLVED IN THIS VACANCY:
- Assessing the quality of products.
- Taking samples of product and inputting data on to internal CRM system
- Operating an FLT to move heavy products across the yard.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online. If you would like any more information about this vacancy before applying, please feel free to contact us and ask for Kish.
If you have not been contacted by telephone or email within 7 days of your application, you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Unless you notify us otherwise, we will retain your CV and covering letter on our database and may contact you with other job opportunities in the future.
Regional Recruitment Services Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency and Employment Business that specialise in Customer Services & Administration, Sales & Marketing, Accountancy & Finance, Supply Chain & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing and Trades & Labour. You can view all of our live vacancies by visiting our website