|Job Ref:||ME1289||Employer:||Mustang Engineering||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Saudi Arabia||City:||Al Khobar||Address:||Post Date:||15/10/2016 05:01|
• Assure consistency and quality in the Design/Drafting Drawing Package. Also play a primary role in coordinating and facilitating defining of the project scope of work, schedule, and budget as relates to Design/Drafting requirements.
• Coordinate design management with Engineering Discipline Lead Engineers
• Responsible for preparing and review of calculations, design drawings, and other information
• Support construction and procurement with preparation of drawings and material take-offs.
• Review as-built drawings and assist with collection of design information required by construction and procurement
• Experience in the oil/gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore, or infrastructure industries
• Engineering design experience on large to mega projects
• Knowledge of engineering practices, design details, international codes and standards, procedures, and specifications