|Job Ref:||ME1356||Employer:||Mustang Engineering||Industry:||Civil and Structural||Country:||Saudi Arabia||City:||Al Khobar||Address:||Post Date:||19/10/2016 05:01|
• Act as a focal point for engineering discipline leads regarding scheduling and progress issues.
• Diligent in recognizing and reporting to Project Management potential problems in all phases of the project.
• Ensure that the schedules and systems are integrated to measure, trend and forecast the work, and are in place and managed.
• Contribute to the change management process, analysing and reporting schedule impacts to the project.
• Update the proposal schedule to indicate specific milestones agreed upon in the Contract.
• Prepare engineering and procurement schedules at varying levels of detail.
• Assist with obtaining alignment between Engineering and Procurement Schedules.
• Assist with obtaining scheduling alignment with key construction activities.
• Deliver weekly and monthly project progress reports.
• Maintain the CTR catalogue.
• Ensure that Corporate Systems are set up and maintained inline with project schedules.
• Update schedules to include scope changes, latest progress, and delivery information.
• Assist with development of DCN by highlighting impact on schedule, and assist with related tracking and re-baselining effort.
• Obtain deliverables and drawing lists and updates from disciplines and distribute compiled reports.
• Develop and distribute project curves of progress and manpower, including planned, actual and forecast figures.
• Support Project Controls Manager assisting with administrative duties as required.
• Report status of their assigned project to the Project Controls Manager on an ongoing and frequent basis.
• Assist in creating an environment suitable for ongoing development of junior engineers.
• Assist in the continual improvement of the Project Controls processes and procedures by providing Project Controls Manager of any concerns with the QMS.
• BS degree in an engineering discipline together with a minimum of 5 years practical applied experience in planning and scheduling of design engineering projects in the Oil & Gas industry.
• Expertise on project controls and planning tools.
• Knowledge of spreadsheets and databases.
• Team player with a willingness to share ideas with multi-disciplinary team members.
• Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
• Good numerical, analytical and literacy skills with a strong attention to detail.
• Possess good planning and organisational skills and be accustomed to meeting tight deadlines.