|Job Ref:||18132||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||Singapore||County/State:||-||City:||Singapore||Address:||Post Date:||05/10/2016 05:05|
The position will support the Enterprise Indirect Material and Services commodity strategy team in identifying and developing regional suppliers to achieve competitive cost, on time delivery and increase supply chain efficiencies performances. He/she will manage supplier relationships with our strategic and key suppliers to establish successful partnerships in the region. The selected candidate will report into the Enterprise Supply Chain Management - South East Asia organization.
Roles and responsibilities
• Implement Enterprise Indirect Material and Services commodity strategies to support regional operations business goals.
• Identify and analyze regional spend, develop and lead Indirect Material and Services commodity strategies to gain supply chain leverage across Goodrich Asia Pacific operations.
• Drives cost negotiation and cost reduction activities.
• Support agreement and contract negotiations with suppliers.
• Develop long term strategic relationships with strategic and key suppliers.
• Conduct business reviews and drive supplier performances metrics.
• Work with supply chain leads and cross functional teams to coordinate sourcing strategies and ensure smooth and timely execution on new programs and new initiatives.
• Drive standard procurement process efficiencies and supply chain best practices/tools.
• Minimum 3-5 years of supply chain experience in purchasing/procurement functions; experience in managing indirect commodities preferred.
• Business/Finance Degree preferred; Diploma with relevant experience will also be considered.
• Experience in negotiating contracts and/or terms and conditions.
• Familiar with regional sourcing and experience in managing Asia suppliers.
• Experience in SAP, SAP-SRM, e-sourcing tools or other purchasing related system and tools.
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills with good communication and presentations skills.
• Able to work independently and manage cross-cultural working relationships.
• Fluent in spoken and written English, spoken Mandarin preferred.
• Must be Singaporean, Singapore Permanent Resident or Malaysian.