|Job Ref:||27448||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||Germany||City:||Munich||Address:||Post Date:||06/10/2016 05:02|
Primary Objective of Position|
Support the attainment of Business Development and Customer Service in accordance of the Goodrich Sensor & Integrated Systems Strategic Business Plan and the identification of new business opportunities. The position will be assigned to either of the following business segments, or a combination thereof:
• Airlines and other commercial operators
• Military MODs and air forces, helicopter operators
Major Areas of Accountability
Pursue business in the dedicated geographical area and market in accordance with the assigned Business Unit's strategy and identify new potential business as well as identify SIS synergy business applications. Support customers towards seamless operation of the products represented. Execute strong team spirit assuring outmost business success.
• Maintain in depth interface with customer, the team members and the factory organization regarding progress, status and strategies.
• Active engagement in the definition and pursuit process for the aerospace market
• Liaise with customers in such a way that their confidence in our company will always be assured.
• Maintain strong working relationship with the BU related peers, the field team and its principals to develop, align and alter activities as required to meet the goals.
• Search out, identify and report on new business potentials and customer's expansion plans
• Communicate customer needs and issues accordingly by contributing to market analyses
• Identify competition's discriminators as well as their market strategies, technically and financially.
• Contribute and execute to prepare and deliver customer presentations or support activities accordingly
• Visit existing customers on regular basis and report on status.
• Understand and report on customer's business potential for Goodrich, their organization, culture and expectations.
• Provide comprehensive and in depth visit and situation reports to the Director and all who are concerned in the organization in order to ensure achievement of Business Unit objectives.
• Support production forecast and monitor achievements
• Deliver sound inputs for the sales plan development, pricing and business strategies
• Support proposal preparation , follow up and execute business capture strategies
• Understand and align activities under given annual working budgets
• Represent the company on dedicated workshops, special group activities and exhibitions
• Execute special sales/information/incremental business campaigns
• Investigate in technology related business extension into adjacent markets
• Degree in aeronautical or equivalent engineering (BSc / MS) with additional business education
• Minimum of 5 years directly related aerospace industry business development experience
• Fluent in English and German, commanding 3rd language is an asset
• Fully literate in actual IT and communication processes
• Must exhibit cultural sensitivity under all circumstances
• Fully capable to practically solve situations and problems beyond given standards
• Ability to define situations, collect data and facts allowing to draw appropriate conclusions
• Ability to work independent, under high pressure from both sides and to deploy high degree of flexibility
• Physical ability to travel between time zones and climates
• % Travel required > 50%
• Office location is Munich, Germany