|Job Ref:||12647||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||China||City:||Xiamen||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
Management of multi-product MRO facility to ensure cost effective and profitable delivery of repair services that meet customer quality and delivery expectations.|
1. Lead, motivate and develop a professional multi-discipline management team capable of achieving organizational goals and objectives.
2. Ensure that MRO operations meet airworthiness requirements.
3. Develop and manage operational overhead and capital budgets.
4. Manage repair process to ensure efficient throughput and continuous improvement of key metrics such as TRT, Warranty and Cost of Repair.
5. Work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing to attract and retain new business.
6. Ensure that Goodrich standards of performance management, business conduct and other company-wide processes are implemented.
7.1 Input into Regional Sales budget, including modeling Operating Income, material cost and margin.
7.2 Promote the Customer Service franchise concept at his/her site
7.3 Conduct customer visits to discuss performance and future opportunities.
7.4 Ensure that resources and time are available to support CI and New Capability projects
7.5 Provide MOP data to SBU's
Bachelor degree or above in Technical - engineering, quality etc, or 10 years experience in liue of education
1. Proven experience in management of engineered products manufacture or repair
2. Exposure to airline maintenance operations
3. Management of technical specialists (Engineering, Design, Quality, CI)
4. Management of multi-discipline industrial products business with revenues over $15m USD
1. Ability to execute key PDM objectives and deliver MRO operational performance to plan
2. Superior planning, communication and execution skills.
3. Management and development of a multi-disciplinary team within a Asia Pacific matrix context (dotted reporting)
4. Demonstrated ability to apply lean / CI methodologies to the business repair and administrative processes.
5. Ability to management and mentor key employees
6. Ability to identify and manage employee relations issues
7. Substantial product knowledge including supply chain and ERP systems
1. Action Oriented
2. Dealing with Ambiguity
4. Developing Direct Reports and Others
5. Drive for results