|Job Ref:||28134||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||Singapore||County/State:||-||City:||Singapore||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
This position will support the Global Electronics Commodity Strategy team in identifying and developing Asia aerospace suppliers to achieve competitive total landed cost with highest quality and on time delivery performances. The selected candidate will report into Enterprise Supply Chain Management - South East Asia Regional office.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Participate in the development of Global Electronics commodity strategy to support Asia sourcing requirements.
• Identify regional spend, develop and lead regional commodity strategy to gain supply chain leverage across the enterprise.
• Mitigate supply chain challenges and provide resolutions to support outsourcing program from USA/Europe operations.
• Lead RFP/RFQ activities and support cost reduction initiatives to achieve competitive total landed cost.
• Support agreement and contract negotiations with suppliers.
• Conduct supplier capability and financial health assessments.
• Support commodity leads to organize regular supplier performance reviews to address supplier performance in achieving supply chain expectations.
• Develop long term strategic relationships with strategic and key suppliers.
• Engineering/Business/Finance Degree preferred; Diploma with relevant experience will also be considered.
• Minimum 8 years of supply chain experience in commodity management/purchasing/procurement functions, must have experience in managing electronics/electro-mechanical commodities.
• Experience in negotiating contracts and purchasing terms and conditions
• Familiar with Asia electronics supply base and regional supply chain operation.
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills with good communication and presentations skills.
• Fluent in spoken and written English/Mandarin.
• Able to work independently and manage cross-cultural working relationships.
• Must be Singaporean, Singapore Permanent Resident or Malaysian.