|Job Ref:||18131||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||Singapore||County/State:||-||City:||Singapore||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
The position will support the Enterprise Electronics Commodity Strategy team in identifying and developing regional aerospace suppliers to achieve competitive total landed cost with highest quality and on time delivery performance. He/she will manage supplier relationships with our strategic and key suppliers to establish successful partnerships in the region. The selected candidate will report into the Enterprise Supply Chain Management - South East Asia Organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Participate in development and implement of Enterprise Electronics Commodity sourcing strategies.
• Identify major regional spends, develop and lead regional commodity strategy to gain supply chain leverage across enterprise.
• Manage enterprise utilizing suppliers Grow, Maintain and Exit strategies developed by the Enterprise Commodity Teams.
• Mitigate supply chain challenges and provide resolutions to gain competitive total landed cost including quality and delivery.
• Lead RFI/RFQ and cost reduction activities to meet desired cost and strategy requirements.
• Support agreement and contract negotiations with suppliers.
• Conduct supplier financial health assessments.
• Conduct supplier assessments.
• Understand regional electronics industry business and technology trends and provide update to SBUs/Commodity team leads on supplier capabilities and capital investment plans.
• Organize business reviews and drive supplier performances metrics.
• Develop long term strategic relationships with strategic and key suppliers.
• Engineering/Business/Finance Degree preferred; Diploma with relevant experience will also be considered.
• Minimum 5 years of supply chain experience in manufacturing environment, experience in planning/purchasing/procurement function.
• Experience in managing electronics and electro-mechanical commodities.
• Experience negotiating contracts and/or terms and conditions.
• Familiar with sourcing and conducting business with Asia suppliers.
• Experience in the use of Lean tools preferred.
• Fluent in written and speaking English, spoken Mandarin will be a plus.
• Strong interpersonal relationship skills with good communication and presentations skills.
• Able to work independently and manage cross-cultural working relationships.
• Must be Singaporean, Singapore Permanent Resident or Malaysian.