|Job Ref:||20678||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||Singapore||County/State:||-||City:||Singapore||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
Provides a key support role in delivering the effective management of new and existing service based contracts including Flight Hour Agreements (FHA), fixed price agreements, leasing, and asset management arrangements. Provides a pivotal role between the customer and the SBUs, ensuring that customer commitments are met and contracts are managed in line with internal business objectives. Works closely with Business Development and is responsible for exposing new business opportunities that have been identified through existing customer relationships. Effectively manage and develop the Customer Services Enterprise Spares organization in Asia, including personnel and procedures. |
• Minimum of five years experience in the aerospace industry, preferably in aftermarket services.
• Past experience in Project Management, Commercial Contract Management or related field is required.
• Call Center or other managerial experience preferred.
• Possesses a broad market understanding of the aerospace industry and the maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) industry
• Demonstrates a proactive and customer-oriented service attitude
• Ability to build and develop relationships with SBUs and Business Development Team to achieve effective teamwork and to deliver results
• Ability to work on own initiative and manage internal and external relationships
• Strong Computer skills and competency with database tools and logistics software
• Ability to drive improved contract service delivery by implementing performance metrics
• Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization