|Job Ref:||23499||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||China||City:||Shenzhen||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:05|
Through general guidance of GAS Asia Quality Manager, you will have the responsibility for ensuring that all Quality requirements are addressed and achieved throughout the processes used within the GAS supply chain organisation in China.
• To perform inspection at suppliers to insure that shipped product from supplier complies with product specifications and quality requirements.
• Document and report inspection findings and results and follow up corrective actions from inspection findings with suppliers.
• Excellent engineering drawing interpretation skills.
• Excellent measurement skills, well versed in geometric tolerancing and will know how to operate various types of measuring equipment. E.g. Micrometers, vernier calipers, profile projector, height gauge etc.
• Conversant with both metric and imperial measurements.
• Able to select the most appropriate measuring equipment and advise on improvements as required.
• Preferably have hands-on CMM measuring skill and be able to interpret results.
• Have good knowledge of specialist high accuracy inspection equipment commonly used in high precision manufacturing.
• Have good knowledge on equipment calibration, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) and Measurement System Analysis (MSA).
• Fluency in Mandarin and English requested, fluency in French would be a plus
• Professional Certificate, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
• Energetic and results focused with experience of managing to agreed measures of performance and to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills and good team player
• Willing to be trained in all aspects of Quality
• Enjoy change and wish to experience cross cultural environment
As part of the supply chain team, you will be asked to regularly travel to suppliers' premises in order to support current/future transfer and production activities.