|Job Ref:||18134||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||Singapore||County/State:||-||City:||Singapore||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
Job Descriptions |
The position will support activities to develop supplier performance to meet or exceed quality, delivery and cost goals. He/She will assist and manage transfer programs from SBU/s and ensure successful execution at assigned suppliers. The selected candidate will report into the Enterprise Supply Chain Management - South East Asia organization.
Roles and responsibilities
• Support NPI and transfer programs, perform supplier production rate readiness assessments to ensure success execution of production plans.
• Manage supplier capabilities and processes to meet desired specifications and performances.
• Implement and support First Article Inspection and qualification plans.
• Schedule regular audits on supplier manufacturing processes and control plans to deliver desired quality goals.
• Review demand plans, support material shortages escalations and drives supply chain efficiencies to meet on-time delivery goals.
• Identify cost reduction opportunities to achieve competitive total landed cost.
• Lead CI events using lean tools and techniques to improve supplier scorecard performance and improve supplier capabilities.
• Create supplier scorecard and manage accuracy of performance metrics.
• Ensure supplier regulatory compliance to Aerospace Quality/Process requirements and Goodrich standards.
• Supports Enterprise/SBU initiatives and strategies to encourage adoption of supply chain systems and tools to suppliers.
• Degree or Diploma in Mechanical or Aeronautical Engineering with min 3 years of experience in manufacturing environments.
• Strong technical knowledge in machining processes, familiar with chemical surface treatments and machinery capabilities.
• Supplier management and development experience preferred.
• Knowledge of six sigma, statistical quality controls, lean tools and methodologies.
• Independent, self motivated individual with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fluent in written and speaking English, spoken Mandarin/Malay will be a plus.
• Flexibility to travel regionally in accordance to travel schedules.
• Must be Singaporean, Singapore Permanent Resident or with Employment Pass.