|Job Ref:||18130||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||Singapore||County/State:||-||City:||Singapore||Address:||Post Date:||18/10/2016 05:06|
The position will manage supplier quality management processes to ensure Goodrich products meet or exceed desired quality performance. He/She will also perform qualification inspections on new program/part to ensure product specifications and compliances are met. The selected candidate will report to the Enterprise Supply Chain Management -South East Asia organization.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Implement and manage supplier process and quality control plans to ensure suppliers meet Goodrich product specifications.
• Perform and assist source inspection, First Article inspections and product qualification plans.
• Conduct regular audits on supplier manufacturing processes and control plans to achieve DPPM goals.
• Perform failure analysis and approve corrective/preventive actions on supplier engineering and manufacturing issues.
• Manage supplier regulatory compliance, conduct assessments to ensure supplier meet Aerospace Quality/Process requirements and Goodrich standards.
• Identify and lead CI event using lean tools and techniques to improve and attain high quality standards.
• Support new supplier quality audits and site assessments.
• Diploma or Degree in Mechanical/Aeronautical engineering with minimum 3 years experience in manufacturing operation.
• Experience in managing supplier quality performances for mechanical components. Aerospace experience preferred.
• Must be able to apply six sigma, statistical quality control or equivalent techniques to implement quality control plans.
• Experience in lean tools and techniques, Lean practitioner certification a plus.
• Fluent in spoken and written English. Spoken Mandarin/Malay will be a plus
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
• Independent and self-motivated individual with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Flexibility to travel regionally in accordance to travel schedules.
• Must be Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident or with employment pass.