|Job Ref:||23414||Employer:||Goodrich||Country:||China||City:||Shenzhen||Address:||Post Date:||11/10/2016 05:04|
Through general guidance of GAS Asia Quality Manager, you will have the responsibility for ensuring that all Quality requirements are addressed and achieved throughout the processes used within the GAS supply chain organisation in China.
• Knowledge and management of quality systems audits.
• The hosting of Customer systems and product audits.
• Facilitation and leadership of Root Cause Analyses.
• Collection and publication of data and MOP's
• Working with Suppliers/Customers to resolve Quality problems
• Monitoring Cost of Poor Quality, identifying improvement opportunities and facilitating the execution of those opportunities
• Provide leadership to lean events to ensure continuous improvement
• Fluency in Mandarin and English requested, fluency in French would be a plus
• Qualified to degree level, or equivalent, or possesses experience in operations manufacturing business
• Energetic and results focused with experience of managing to agreed measures of performance and to tight deadlines
• Excellent communication skills
• Willing to be trained in all aspects of Quality
• Enjoy change and wish to experience cross cultural environment
• Ideally, candidate will have experience in design for manufacture, quality engineering and lean principles and with the special processes (NADCAP) and materials used in aerospace industry.
• As part of the supply chain team, you will be asked to regularly travel at suppliers' premises in order to support current/future transfer activities.