Are you a Health Sciences Professional
, active or retired, passionate about wanting to help your community?
Interior Health is committed to supporting the great efforts of our health care professionals due to COVID-19. In preparation for these challenging times, we are seeking Health Sciences Professionals in various disciplines.
This opportunity is Casual employment, short term in nature, hours of work may vary and the need will be specific to the site and/or community. Duties will be determined with the applicable hiring manager.
We are building an inventory of:
o Occupational Therapist
o Pharmacy Technicians / Pharmacy Assistants
o Rehabilitation Assistants
o Respiratory Therapists
o Social Workers
o Lab Technicians
o X-Ray Technicians
o Ultrasound Technicians How to Apply:
• Apply online to this posting.
• Download, complete, and submit the “Expression of Interest (EOI)” Inventory Form along with your application.
• Please include a resume
Applicants already registered in the province where positions are available will be given first preference to the position.
Additional essential qualifications, asset qualifications, organizational needs, operational requirements and/or conditions of employment may be identified and applied during selection of candidates i.e. willingness and ability to travel; willingness to work extra shifts as required, on short notice; willingness and ability to work on call or on a rotational basis and stand-by as required.
COMMUNICATION FOR THIS INVENTORY will be sent via email. Ensure to check/view your spam folder regularly. Qualifications
• Current practising requirements to practice within your profession within the province of BC. Skills and Abilities:
• Assessment and Intervention
• Critical Thinking
• Human Caring and Relationship Centered Practice
• Knowledge Integration
• Ability to operate related equipment including relevant computer applications
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.