Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK’s leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there’s no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Your new role will involve the following:
- To operate, maintain and manage efficiently with the minimum of supervision new and existing building services to specified standards as determined by the company. To manage PPM, Day works, Statutory compliance and Call-outs as appropriate.
- To be able to perform maintenance, repair, de-commissioning and re-commissioning of systems and equipment within the scope of their specific disciplines, with the minimum of supervision.
- The job holder shall participate in the functions and activities of the Regional team as required ensuring that all equipment within their control is correctly maintained and repaired, maximising plant efficiency on operation and the safety of all other personnel at all times.
- Participation on Call Out Rota is Required
- Core Benefits – Holiday Entitlement, Pension contributions and discount through MiDeals which can give you discounts and savings at over 850 high street retailers.
- Voluntary Benefits – Cycle to work, Extra Holidays, Share Incentive Plan, Save as you Earn Scheme as well as numerous other benefits.
- Recognition and Wellbeing initiatives such as Mitie Stars, long service awards and our Employee Assistance Programme.
- Educated to a minimum of City and Guilds (or equivalent) but should preferably have an HNC (or equivalent)
- F Gas Qualification
- Knowledge of BMS system
- Should have served time as an apprenticeship or followed a recognised formal training programme and completed at least additional experience in a related industry environment.
- Full driving licence
- Able to cope under pressure.
- Ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Ability to diagnose and repair equipment taking a solution focused approach.