Location: USA VA Springfield
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ47640
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
The Service Coordinator will be responsible for maintaining the serviceability of contingency fleet vehicles and armored vehicles pending shipment to posts worldwide by ensuring cleanliness and readiness to include, but not limited to, checking tire pressure, fluid levels and road testing vehicles. Additionally, the Automotive Service Coordinator will perform inspections on selected vehicles and provide reports to the team for necessary action. The personnel in this position will report to SA-7D and support the Armored Vehicle Branch.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
- Strong oral communication skills to facilitate the discussion of programmatic analysis issues and various presentations.
- Basic automotive knowledge such as tire replacements, oil changes, belt replacement and overall vehicle condition.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Advanced problem-solving skills to resolve discrepancies.
- Strong organizational skills in order to plan each phase of the daily requirements of maintaining the operational readiness of the Department's Contingency fleet.
- Shall be proficient in the use of the Microsoft suite of applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Project as well as with Adobe Acrobat.
- Associate's degree and a minimum of one year of relevant experience or the equivalent combination of education, technical training or work experience.
- Security Clearance SECRET required.
40 Travel Required:
None T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not AllowedWork Location:
USA VA SpringfieldAdditional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. \n\nGDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.