Calling all Batchers/Mixers!!!
We are looking for Batchers/Mixers for one our top clients in Etobicoke. They are the producers of different beverages.
If you are looking for a company where you can get the opportunities to grow, then this is the ideal position for you.
Job Type: Full time, Temp to permanent
Location: Gardiner Expressway and Kipling Avenue
Pay Rate: $18.25 per hour
Shift: continental (15 days of Day shift: 7 am to 7 pm; 15 days of night shift: 7 pm to 7 am) 3-4 working days per week
- Prepares by measuring and weighting ingredients to formulate products according to specific instructions. (E)
- Checks pre-batch ingredients to make sure that correct items have been weighed and measured for the items being produced for that day. (E)
- Check that all ingredients are available before starting to batch a product.
- Accurately records all ingredients, and lot numbers used on the batch sheet. (E)
- Accurately follow all batching instructions on the batch sheet and record times and temperatures where required. (E)
- Keeps inventory properly stored, and in correct location, organized, clean and rotated. Makes sure all containers are properly labeled and sealed to prevent contamination.
- Accurately keep all inventory tags on ingredient containers up to date.
- Keeps work areas neat and clean, at all times, disposes of trash as needed.
- Assure that work areas are free of any foreign materials which could contaminate batches. (E)
- Advises production manager of low inventory, bad ingredients, and /or inconsistency in raw materials.
- Assure that the work area is clean at the end of the day, and that all ingredients and trash are removed from the batch area.
- Assists in pre-batch and production areas as required.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
- Complies with all Food Safety and Safety guidelines. (E)
- Compliance with the Company's Integrated Management Systems which includes, but is not limited to Production, Quality, Food Safety & GMP.
- Compliance with the company's Health, Safety, and Environmental requirements.
- Prior solid Batching experience required
- Ability to lift, push and pull 50 Ibs
- Computer experience
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. bags, ability to perform physically demanding work and to multitask
- Ability to work in an environment with variable temperatures (2 Celsius degrees in the cooler, 35 Celsius degrees in the machine room)
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time, to work with minimal supervision
- Good Mechanical and Technical Aptitude and ability to troubleshoot equipment
For immediate consideration, please send your resume on [email protected]