JAYCG Holdings Inc (Burger King Franchisee)
BK Location: 3259 Appleby Line Burlington
NOW SERVING GREAT JOBS!.
Reporting to the Restaurant Manager, the assistant Manager will have overall responsibility to assist the RM in managing daily operations of a single restaurant (10-45 employees) ensuring delivery on guest satisfaction and desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability, and employee retention).
- Directs efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products to maximize customer satisfaction;
- Ensures preventive maintenance of restaurant facility and equipment is completed in accordance with Company standards;
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast and friendly service in clean surroundings;
- Provides coaching and feedback to Team Members, Shift Coordinators and Assistant Managers;
- Assumes full responsibility for restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing
- Strategies and follows cash control/security procedures;
- Maintains inventory, manages labor and applies financial reporting analysis to enhance restaurant results;
- Enforces compliance with government regulations, JAYCG Franchising Corp. Market Policy, employment laws, food safety, JAYCG Franchising Corp. Security Policy, operations, and JAYCG Franchising Corp. policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts;
- Assist restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring and retaining effective team talent;
- Available to work evenings, weekends and holidays;
- Prompt and regular attendance for assigned shifts, meetings and training.
- High School Diploma or GED required, 2 years of college preferred;
- 2-4 years of restaurant management experience;
- Complete all internal certification programs.
- Demonstrates English language proficiency that enables speech expression clarity and proficient reading and verbal comprehension;
- Demonstrates strong math and Windows-based computer literacy;
- Demonstrates leadership and development skills;
- Demonstrates strong problem solving skills;
- Prioritizes and organizes own and others’ work and time to meet deadlines and objectives;
- Identifies and solves complex problems; takes a new perspective on existing solutions;
- Applies knowledge and skills to a range of activities including complex tasks; may act as a technical resource to others in own area.
- Persuades and motivates restaurant employees;
- Sets day-to-day direction for employees to support business objectives;
- Manages the restaurant budget and sets guidelines for operating within that budget;
- Interprets customer needs and assesses requirements;
- Contributes to achievement of team goals; promotes teamwork;
- Understands customer needs and identifies solutions to non-routine requests.
Traditional Physical Requirements:
- Occasionally lift, move, carry, and stack cartons up to 50 pounds from various heights to/from shelves;
- Stand and walk for long periods of time (duration of shift);
- Occasionally climb on stools or ladders and reach for items located on shelves;
- Frequently squat or stoop to reach items on low shelves or off the floor;
- Routinely reach overhead, forward and underneath shelves, counters, tables, and kitchen equipment;
- Requires frequent motions of bending, wiping, sweeping, mopping, wrapping, and squeezing;
- Frequent exposure to fluctuating temperatures in areas such as cooler, freezer and cooking sections of Restaurant;
- Occasional climbing required for roof inspections.
JAYCG is an equal opportunity employer committed to accommodating people with special needs and welcomes applications from all interested parties. Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process in accordance with JAYCG applicable policies when such needs are known and requested in advance.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Restaurant Management: 1 year
- Restaurant Work: 1 year full time
- Staff Management: 1 year
Burger King - Global Fast food Restaurant Chain.