Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work within a cross-functional team (Procurement, Sales and Bid Team, Engineering, Quality, Legal and others as required) to lead the supplier selection and contract award for work.
- Tender analysis and selection criteria definition (Supplier Evaluation Matrix).
- Negotiations (define negotiation strategy and drive negotiation results).
- Manage relationship with suppliers, securing their performance in perspective of their project deliverables (time, quality, costs)
- Manage Change Orders Monitor KPIs.
- Analyse and evaluate capital and revenue options and lead decision making process
- Proven track record in a senior purchasing role
- Knowledge of procurement systems
- Knowledge of forms of contract – NEC4, MF1, ICHEME among others
- Knowledge of plant, equipment management and purchasing thereof
- Change management & continuous improvement
- Membership of CIPS
- Professional/post graduate purchasing or management qualification
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.