Location: USA VA Falls Church
Full Part/Time: Full time
Job Req: RQ48805
Type of Requisition:
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
No Suitability Required
Public Trust/Other Required:
Case Management Analyst
We are GDIT. The people supporting and securing some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. Our work has meaning and impact on the world around us, but also on us, and that's important.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own by embracing autonomy, seizing opportunity, and being trusted to deliver your best every day.
We think. We act. We deliver. There is no challenge we can't turn into opportunity.
At GDIT, people are our differentiator.
General Dynamics Information Technology (GDIT) has an immediate opportunity for a Case Management Analyst:
- Conducts quality reviews of data within the ICP Litigation Hold Log application and request reconciliation of missing case data
- Perform quality control of collection work product.
- Review search terms and archival tool output to ensure accurate collections.
- Monitor end-to-end collection process for all eDiscovery Resources.
- Respond to procedure questions dealing with the collection processes.
- Analysis of electronic data, related metrics for requests by Attorneys, OIG, USPIS and Managers. Support other ICP team members with analysis and unusual cases.
- Occasionally performs other job-related tasks in support of primary duties.
We can only accept US citizens and or Green Card Holders. Thesecurity clearance for this program requires the selected candidate to have resided in the US for the past five years and not have left the country for longer than 180 cumulative days.
High school diploma. BA/BS degree preferred
- 2+ years related experience
- Must be able to achieve a Public Trust clearance
#WeareGDIT Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Travel Required:
None T elecommuting Options:
Telecommuting Not AllowedWork Location:
USA VA Falls ChurchAdditional Work Locations:
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done. \n\nGDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.