£38000 - £44000/annum
Bicester, United Kingdom
Aerospace / Aviation Engineering
Permanent | Full Time
CNC Turner - NIGHTS
We are working with a prestigious client based in Buckinghamshire who specialise in high-quality precision engineering for the F1 and aerospace industries. Due to ongoing growth my client are now looking for 2 CNC Turners to work their Night Shift.
Key Skills required:
* Must have circa 5 years working expereince as a CNC Turner
* Must ahve at least 2 years expereince of CAD CAM
* Must have circa 5 years expereince of Programming, editing programs, Setting and Operating CNC Machines
* Must have working expereince of using Fanuc Controls over 4 years
* Working within a machine shop environment.
* Have a hands-on, quality driven, positive, self-motivated manner in order to be able to hit the ground running
* Be able to prioritise, plan and organise workloads whilst in a busy environment
* Good communication and inter personnel skills
* Team player
This is a full time permanent CNC TURNER position working NIGHTS, Monday - Thursday 7pm - 5am. My client are offering excellent salary and night shift allowance + bonuses and free car parking
Keep Calm and waka waka...