Fantastic Opportunity for an Experienced Commissioning Manager
- Competitive Salary
- Long term contract circa 2 years
- Working on a multi-million project on a top COMAH site
- Based in Cheshire
Are you a Commissioning Manager with experience in commissioning DCS / Safety Instrument Systems / ECI?
Have you worked in Oil and Gas / Chemical Plants Commissioning / Operating Asset?
Have you already occupied a similar position within a significantly sized project (>£60m), preferably also on a Brownfield site?
As Commissioning Manager you will report to the Site Manager and coordinate with the Engineering Manager, Project Manager, Technical Representatives and Project Team
- Defines Commissioning Systems and hand over priorities
- Key decision maker in project planning and scheduling; Prepares, updates and drives the commissioning and start up execution plan
- Supervises the preparation of the Commissioning, start up and handing over procedures; as well as ongoing operating instructions
- Reviews and accepts the performance test procedures
- Reviews Vendors schedule for the commissioning and start up activities
- Ensures that the Commissioning Team identify the project requirements and ensures that the Handover procedures defined in Site Engineering Guidelines are complied with.
- Ensures that adequate resources are made available and are managed to complete pre handover and technical commissioning activities.
- Takes part in the project review meetings to make sure that the commissioning requirements have been duly complied with
- Verifies the preparation of the HSE Plan and Procedure for commissioning, and start up test run
- Ensures the issue of work progress reports for the commissioning.
- Ensures on site that the management of commissioning and start up activities is achieved to programme, coordinating the activities carried out by Contractors, Suppliers, and third parties, with the assistance of Construction Manager and Project manager
- Manages the Commissioning interfaces and plans with the External Supply companies.
- Prioritises activities of the Construction Manager in the phases of the completion of construction and commissioning to ensure achievement of the commissioning date.
- Accepts the handover of the equipment from the Project Manager post pre commissioning; having defined the standards and status of equipment required.
- Organizes and performs the Commissioning of the Facilities including ensuring adequate resource and manning;
- Defines and reviews the commissioning spare parts and consumables
- Defines the training plan and requirements for the new asset and supervises the delivery of this, including proof of competence
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.