Sales / Business Development
Permanent | Full Time
Summary of primary functions
The Communications Coordinator will work to engage Ontario Global 100 members through online channels, including our Salesforce-based member-only portal, as well as coordinate our schedule of member and recruitment events.
Duties and responsibilities
• Work with the Office Manager to align member relations strategies and internal communications;
• Plan, coordinate and execute OG100 events which may include site selection across Ontario, contract negotiation, food and beverage planning, logistics, AV requirements, event oversight;
• Identify and develop relationships with hotels, conference centres and other event locations to ensure the best possible selection for monthly events and our Annual Symposium and Gala Dinner;
• Moderate the OG100 member portal which will require a comfort level for content management as well as routine maintenance of the site. In this role, the Communications Coordinator will need to ensure active oversight of member engagement within the portal and will need to be both proactive in their delivery of timely content and reactive to incoming queries, discussions and chatter;
• Oversee online event registration which includes creating and monitoring internal and external registration pages, exporting data for event material and capturing member leads;
• Write and publish weekly member digests, blog and/or email newsletter content;
• Manage content of public-facing website;
• Maintain our organization’s social media accounts, including content creation and curation;
• Create design elements within the branding standards for timely, ad hoc communications
• Manage offline marketing needs such as promotional materials and communications;
• Coordinate virtual meeting platforms such as Zoom, Microsoft Teams or others
• Assist with other external and internal communications duties as needed.
Keep Calm and waka waka...