Your new company
we are proud to be recruiting for one of the largest contractors in the UK who are operating multiple projects in the South West region. They have recently won tenders for a new build residential project in Southmead which is valued at 15m with a duration of 3 years. They are looking for qualified (CSCS card holders) labourers to join there team of operatives and assist them on this site.
Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- Assisting with relevant trades on site
- Undertaking multiple duties which include moving materials and equipment
- Following the site managers and supervisors' orders
- Packing and unloading deliveries
- It will also be your responsibility to ensure that the site stays up to date with health and safety regulations
What you'll get in return
- A CSCS card is required to work on the site
- You will need to bring your own personal protective equipment (PPE - hard hat, hi-vis, gloves and goggles, steel toe cap boots)
- Good work ethic, hardworking, consistent, reliable and punctual
- Be a good team worker with effective communicational skills whilst having the ability to work alone on your own initiative.
What you need to do now
- Monday - Friday work (at least 45 hours a week) guaranteed.
- Long term work (2 months at least) for a reputable sub-contractor providing you with great experience and references
- Weekly pay into your bank account through a method of your choice
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.