We are seeking an Optometric Assistant / Admin Support to join our team! You will perform optical technical & clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success. If you do not have optical experience, your application will not be considered for this role.
- Process new orders for surgical magnifying loupes
- Manage service & repair of optical loupes - good hand/eye coordination a must
- Correspond with clients and suppliers.
- Plan and schedule appointments and events for tradeshows
- A assist onsite guests with fittings, measurements, and service
- Answer inbound telephone calls for product category
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office tasks
- Assist Office Manager with other admin tasks
- Previous experience as optical assistant or in optics industry a must.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work fast in a distracting environment
Serving dentist's all across Canada - we are Canada's One-Stop-Shop for Surgical Dentistry