An opportunity is available for a Document Controller (Management Systems Administrator) to work for a large blue-chip engineering company based in Birchwood.
- To support HSEQ Management System development and maintenance and to ensure that all data, documents and reports are current and available.
- To ensure that the Management System remains in a structured format to best serve the needs of the business
- To ensure accurate document control and review of management system documentation and procedures
- To ensure that the key central administration activities of the HSEQ function are effectively discharged in support of the HSE Director, Q Director, HSEQ Systems Controller and other HSEQ staff
- To maintain records and registers of statutory and other information required by the business
- Assist in the development of SharePoint IT platform solutions and control of other defined document control management systems
- Format and maintain CMS documentation on SharePoint Platform
- Ensure document control systems are applied and adhered to, including administration of Management of Change processes
- Maintenance, issue and control of revisions to Management System documentation
- Perform quality control checks and formatting of all Management System documentation
- Control of Management System document storage and archiving
- Provision of training to end users of the Management System
- Actively engage with documentation owners to ensure regular reviews and updates are being carried out
- Support during third party audits of the Company Management System
- Prepare management information, reports and analysis in relation to the Management System
- Support and monitor database management in relation to quality system corrective actions
- Develop, implement and maintain administrative systems within HSEQ (using IT where appropriate) which positively contributes to the effective and efficient management of information
- Support the effective communication of changes to Management System documents, SharePoint system and other system requirements
- Maintaining audit schedules, receiving and logging audit reports and corrective action reports
- Receive, log and maintain registers of internal & project audit reports, 3rd Party surveillance reports and corrective actions.
- Develops, maintains and improves company systems looking for continuous improvement opportunities through the Management of Change process and identification of best practice
- Provides technical expertise on SharePoint and other systems
- Provides Management System
Millbank are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Millbank operates as an Employment Agency and Business.