Permanent | Full Time
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our customer, is a visionary in the Graphics/Imaging sector with a proven track record in providing entire software and now, hardware IP platform solutions that enable safety critical applications. These Engineers are pushing boundaries that literally have not been pushed before in critical graphics, video drivers, and “program ready” embedded graphics processors. Their custom solutions are being leveraged in the aerospace industry but also rapidly emerging markets that include automotive, unmanned vehicle, and internet of things markets.
- Developing next generation and improving existing embedded OpenGL graphics drivers for leading edge applications
- Profiling and optimizing drivers and applications
- Creating test cases and DO-178 and ISO26262 safety critical certification artifacts
- Writing and reviewing technical specifications
- Working as a team to produce reliable, high quality, safety critical software
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in software development (C/C++)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication is crucial
- 1+ years of experience developing, debugging, and troubleshooting embedded OpenGL
- Experience with embedded operating systems (VxWorks, Integrity, Linux, Deos)
- Strong organization and technical skills
- Excellent analytical / problem solving skills
- Ingrained sense of accountability and ownership
- Continuous drive for learning, pushing technical limits, and finding new solutions
- Experience with DO-178 or ISO26262 software development an asset
Proficient to Expert with Low level "C" Programming
Embedded Software (minimum Co-op Completed Experince)
4 Year University Degree
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree
Keep Calm and waka waka...