Permanent | Full Time
• Our client is a leader in the VAR space (Value Added Reseller).
• They continue to build on their 40+ years of success for an even stronger future.
• They are willing to re-locate the right candidate.
• An ORACLE Platinum partner offering a complete range of consulting services for JD Edwards Enterprise One & World ERP software
• Offices based in Canada and the USA.The Job
• Must have at least five (5) years of demonstrated ERP Project Management, full life-cycle delivery experience including implementations and upgrades
• Prior application consulting experience is a significant asset.
• Leadership/delivery of multiple concurrent projects and project team(s), ability to manage customer expectations with a focus on customer satisfaction and on-time & on-budget delivery
• Ability to participate in pre-sales consulting activities; discovery/scoping, estimation and preparation of materials leading to contractual customer engagements.
• Participate in a process of continuous improvement of the capabilities, delivery mechanisms and skills of our consulting services practice across all geographies.
• Travel is expected on a regular basis utilizing a combination of on-site “customer-facing” and remote activities to accomplish the project requirements as required.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Canadian citizens and those authorized to work in Canada are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
Nice to Haves
• Knowledge of JD Edwards
• Relevant Industry Experience in ONE or MORE of the following:
• Engineering and Construction
• Oil and gas
• Public Sector
• Consulting Practice Management skills
• A full-time permanent position, with a healthy salary into the six figures, and benefits.
Keep Calm and waka waka...