Do you strive for every customer to have a superior customer service experience?
Do customers specifically request you based on your great customer service?
Does your personality alone put people at ease?
Then our client would love to hear from you!
The Job Window is looking for an Events & Promotions Assistant on behalf of our client’s expanding promotional campaign focused on consumer engagement and customer satisfaction. Our client has found that candidates with customer service backgrounds particularly excel in their firm because they are able to provide the “personal touch” the company is known for.
Core Competencies of the Events & Promotions Assistant:
- Initiative — Be excited to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Bulletproof Attitude — If you are to lead others the first thing you have to have is an attitude others want to follow. You must have a willingness to lead, take charge, offer opinions and direction.
- Dependability and Outstanding Work Ethic — You must be reliable, responsible, and dependable. The most common trait in successful people is the fact that they outworked everyone around them.
- Social Orientation — The desire to work with others rather than alone, and being personally connected with others on the job.
- Cooperation and Student Mentality — Be pleasant with others on the job and display a good-natured, cooperative attitude. The greatest leaders are the best learners. A huge reason why our client does not require experience is because those who still yet need it are those who love to learn more and more.
- Unbelievable People Skills — In order to lead others, one must be great at dealing with all different types of people from all walks of life. Candidate must have a sense of humor, be easygoing, but very disciplined. We need a culture fit!
Benefits of the Events & Promotions Assistant Position:
- Independence — No boss over your shoulder and flexible scheduling.
- Socially Active Culture — Where else can you come to a career where having fun is the priority; going bowling and having taco team nights being all in a week's work?
- Comprehensive Paid Training By a National Manager — Our client cross-trains every single person from the ground up. Even their CEO started entry level to earn their opportunity to the get to the top.
- Numerous Advancement Opportunities — Our client devotes much of their time to developing a leadership mindset. From building confidence, to reading inspiring authors, to your personal development project, everyone is learning to lead others from their first day.
Responsibilities of the Events & Promotions Assistant:
- Delivering interesting and exciting promotional product presentations and outlining key product benefits to consumers.
- Providing an exceptional face to face customer service experience.
- Providing product and customer service support with the goal of informing customers and making sales of featured products.
- Responsible for product branding, advertising, marketing, and promotions.
- Working with on-site customer service management team to deal with media relations, business communications, success stories
If you’ve got a willingness to succeed and a great head on your shoulders and you feel you can handle the major responsibilities above, what are you waiting for? Apply now!