AECOM is seeking an Industrial Maintenance Technicians for our team in a manufacturing facility in Augusta, AR!
- This position works 12-hour shifts from 6:00pm - 6:00am on a schedule rotation of 3 days on and 2 days off; 2 days on and 3 days off.
The Industrial Maintenance Technician II is responsible for assisting higher level technicians in responding to all work orders, troubleshooting, and providing preventive and corrective maintenance on a wide variety of industrial systems. Equipment may include conveyors, chain drives, material augers, pneumatics, hydraulics, electrical systems, and controls.
Must have good understanding of troubleshooting principles and have experience in repairing broken or worn machines and support equipment. Requires a solid understanding of preventative maintenance and the ability to perform TPM basics (CLEAN, INSPECT, LUBRICATE, TIGHTEN). Must have the ability to understand and work safely around 3-phase electrical power circuits.
- Assists the team by performing repairs, modifications, and preventative maintenance on a wide variety of equipment found in a Foundry.
- Performs basic troubleshooting, maintenance and minor repair of lighting systems and electrical equipment such as disconnects, faulty breakers etc.
- Repairs or replaces machine bearings, shafts, augers, chains, sprockets, machine guarding.
- Operates aerial and platform lifts.
- Understands and uses volt meters.
- Assists in the movement of machines/fixtures, materials, and equipment as required.
- Reads and understands schematics, diagrams, and specifications.
- Demonstrates solid understanding of Lock Out / Tag Out practices and procedures.
- Operates a PC with Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Performs preventive maintenance as scheduled in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Safely performs functions of the position including following proper safety guidelines such as job hazard analysis and lockout/tagout procedures and wearing PPE as required.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager or Supervisor.
- We run our own crews of Production Maintenance Techs, CNC Service Techs, Automation Techs, Industrial Electricians, Maintenance Mechanics, Industrial HVAC Techs, Planner/ Schedulers, Supervisors and safety professionals inside our customers' facilities to keep their infrastructure operating smoothly.
- These are full-time, regular positions with AECOM that offer a full benefits package.
- Check us out at
- Come join our team!
Just 1.5 hours from Little Rock and Memphis, historic Augusta offers a warm, family-friendly environment with activities to suit every interest. Enjoy the outdoors with abundant fishing on the Little Red River and Lake Barnett, camping and boating on 40,000 acres of clear water at Greers Ferry Lake, and the incredible diversity of ducks and waterfowl at Henry Gray / Hurricane Lake Wildlife Refuge.
Nearby Searcy hosts the annual White County Fair, ranked one of the top 10 in the US, and it's just a short drive to Memphis and Little Rock's rich diversity of historical, arts, and kid-friendly museums, zoos and public gardens, contemporary and vintage shops, and fantastic local restaurants. It's all within reach in Augusta!
For more information -
Visit Memphis -
- Visit Arkansas -
- Chamber of Commerce -
- 23 Best Things to Do in Little Rock, Arkansas -
- High school diploma or demonstrated equivalent.
- Two years of experience maintaining buildings, facilities or equipment in an industrial environment, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have the ability to work in an aerial lift or scissor lift at heights up to 30 feet or higher.
- Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
- This position may require a valid Driver’s License.
- This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
- This position will require the ability to obtain a security access badge at our client’s location.
- This position may require various shifts, weekends, and alternative work schedules.
- Requires the ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs.
- Requires the ability to regularly climb extension ladders, roof ladder, stepladders, and stairs at least 10 times during shift.
- Requires the flexibility to bend/stoop, squat repetitive during shift.
- Requires the ability to regularly kneel repetitive for shift.
- Requires the ability to move in a 90-degree fashion on a repetitive basis for shift.
- Requires the ability to stretch/reach on a repetitive basis for shift.
- Requires the ability to walk extensively throughout the plant during shift.
- Requires the use of a Company/Client approved utility knife.
- Requires the ability to differentiate colors pertaining to wire color-coding.
- Some tasks will require repetitive wrist movement.
- Requires the ability to interact with all clients in a professional and friendly manner despite periods of stress.
- Wear steel toe safety shoes, safety glasses, gloves, hard hats, respirator and other Personal Protective Equipment as needed.
- Cope with demands (stressors) that are associated with the job and/or the work environment so that acceptable levels of performance and overall contribution are maintained.
- Associate’s degree or trade school certification in Industrial Electrical, Industrial Mechanical, Industrial Technology, HVAC or a related field.
- Experience working with Conveyors, Fabrication and welding.
- Experience working on CNC Machine tools, Blasting Equipment, Press Equipment and Robots.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing industrial lighting systems.
- Experience troubleshooting and repairing control systems and electrical systems.
- Experience safely operating aerial and platform lifts, working at heights of 30 feet or higher.
- Must be willing to work overtime when required. May be required to work holidays and weekends.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions and overall through programs supported by company leadership. Our define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.