We are seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team! You will resolve customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Be primarily responsible for selling power in the whole Western Region ( MB to BC)
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Why Choose Johnston
Johnston Equipment prides itself on providing its employees a rewarding and fulfilling career. We strive to create an inclusive, supportive environment while providing opportunities for advancement, competitive salaries, incentive programs and an excellent benefits package. When you join Johnston you are joining a team of outstanding individuals.
With 13 strategically located offices and more than 1,200 employees nationally, we are proud to be the leader within the Canadian material handling industry. The key to our success is an understanding that an effortless customer experience is the only acceptable outcome of each and every transaction.
You Make The Difference!
We are a solutions-driven, customer-focused provider of material handling and storage solutions. When you are on the job for us, you take pride in knowing that your actions boost our customers’ productivity. Do you want to make a difference? We look to fill our available roles with customer-focused, self-starting individuals. If that sounds like you, then begin your search right here!