Permanent | Full Time
We are seeking a Jr. Implementation Consultant to join our team! A successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the management and delivery of technology related projects
The Jr Implementation Consultant role at Risk Control Technologies is a cross-functional team member. He or she is responsible for the analysis and the configuration of the application during the implementation phase of a project. The role demands the candidate to exercise many skills including business analysis, project management, training delivery, expectation management, technical understanding, and data entry. They will also, from time-to-time, provide assistance to the Production Support group as required.
He or she will also interface with technical team members to define and help craft the system integration needs, and any other technical needs placed on the project. This role will provide the successful candidate tremendous opportunities to grown within various roles across the organization.
Skills & Experience
· The ability to make decisions and act upon them as if you were the owner of the business.
· Strong computer skills including MS Office
· The ability to multi-task and prioritize while maintaining a high quality of work
· Strong attention to detail and highly organized
· Deadline and detail-oriented
· Strong initiative to make things happen and drive customers through implementation tasks
· Drive value in the software delivery cycle through configuration, documentation and project management
· Solid presentation skills – both written and verbal
· Ability to understand customer needs and advocate on their behalf
· Comfortable interacting with clients over telephone and email
RCT offers a dynamic working environment with unparalleled opportunity for advancement as well as many company perks.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted due to the high volume of applicants. Risk Control Technologies is an equal opportunity employer.Why Risk Control Technologies?
Keep Calm and waka waka...