The Job Window is seeking a Junior Brand Representative on behalf of our client in North York to act as the face of client brands at marketing campaigns throughout the area. Our client creates tailored marketing campaigns for some of the largest corporations in the nation. They have recently expanded their client portfolio due to high demand, and have recently signed on with one of their largest clients to date! Our client is in immediate need of a professional with excellent customer service skills to maintain customer and client relationships and promote client products!
As a Junior Brand Representative, you will have the opportunity to represent prestigious clientele in the field. You will foster excitement about clients’ brands and products, build a loyal client base, and drive future business. The right candidate will have the opportunity to assist with executing field marketing campaigns and expand new projects for clients.
Responsibilities of the Junior Brand Representative:
- Attend events in designated promotional areas outside big-box retailers to provide excellent face-to-face customer service and educate customers on the benefits of clients' products and services.
- Create a unique customer service experience at in-field marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and build customer loyalty.
- Educate consumers on the benefits of client services, overcome objections, and close sales of client services.
- Coordinate and execute strategic in-field marketing campaigns relevant to the region to increase client revenue.
- Create, build, and maintain relationships with clientele and sales team to facilitate brand growth.
- Support management to ensure campaigns are consistent with marketing plans on time, budget, and scope.
Benefits of the Junior Brand Representative Position:
- An outstanding training program with extensive personal coaching by experienced staff.
- Opportunity to represent quality products and network with prestigious clientele.
- Full-time, permanent position with consistent hours.
- Competitive hourly rate plus performance bonuses.
Requirements for the Junior Brand Representative:
- Experience in retail, sales, field sales, field marketing, product demonstrations and associated fields providing customer service and promotional support an asset.
- Understanding of marketing and sales fundamentals including product positioning, pricing, market research, and distribution preferred.
- Engaging presentation skills with ability to adapt do different audiences.
- Self-starter with outgoing and results-oriented personality
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal