Los Angeles, United States of America
Permanent | Full Time
AECOM is actively seeking a resourceful Lead Electrical Engineer in Substation Automation (Commissioning) for immediate employment to support Power & Energy projects in our client's Los Angeles, CA facilities (substations). AECOM is proud to provide our employees with exciting, challenging projects.
Level specific responsibilities:
• Local expert on providing technical leadership in a specialty area, often for a district.
• Keeps informed of new developments and requirements affecting the organization for the purpose of recommending changes in programs and applications.
• Interprets, organizes, executes and coordinates assignments.
• Makes decisions independently on technical problems and methods, and represents the organization in conferences to resolve important questions and to plan and coordinate work.
• Applies advanced or state-of-the-art knowledge and experience to resolve crucial issues and/or unique conditions. The knowledge and expertise required for this level of work usually results from progressive experience.
• Supervision received is essentially administrative, with assignments given in terms of broad general objectives and limits.
Keep Calm and waka waka...