The position is required for Al-Ula Project.
The Lead Planner requires advanced professional planning experience of high complexity and variety as they are required to take the lead on larger, more complex planning assignments. This position will be site based in charge of a package (project) responsible for providing planning and scheduling support and assistance to Project Managers and other Project team members.
Specific Skills Required
- Preparing pre-construction and construction phase master and detailed in-house programmes.
- Participating in contract administration.
- Generating critical milestones for the construction stage for inclusion in tender documents through detailed discussions with the Design Manager, evaluation of interfaces between buildings/infrastructure.
- Preparing technical tender evaluations.
- Reviewing and analyzing Contractor's baseline programme, recommending changes to the programme to reduce any milestone difficulties, minimizing critical paths, and identify interface conflicts.
- Reviewing and analyzing contractors WBS ensuring conformity with the Baseline cost and estimating structure. Develop/establish weighting (EWF), progress, KPIs, manpower and equipment deployment.
- Advising and assisting the contractor in the development of the programme.
- Reviewing all contractor's programme updating submissions, making recommendations to Project Manager.
- Recording and reporting the actual progress of the work versus the planned work.
- Preparing in-house daily, weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Performing field inspections to gathering data relevant to project progress.
- Preparing and developing appropriate detail summary project control programmes and incorporating summary level contractor programmes. Analyzing and assessing key critical paths and the impact on programme.
- Evaluating designers' and contractors' detailed schedules and preparing the evaluation report.
- Working with project manager and cost engineer and providing appropriate support for finance control, risk and resources allocation and ensure schedule input to the change management procedure.
- Producing cash flows in Primavera and working with Project Cost Managers.
- Ensuring incorporation of scope changes and monitoring trends to reflect the current project scope.
- Evaluating claims and making appropriate recommendations.
- Estimating change of orders including breakdown (labor, equipment & material)
- Establishing and monitoring construction work schedules.
- Monitoring actual rates and compare with budget.
- Preparing the actual implemented bill of quantities and their partial.
- Chairing project programming meetings with Contractor.
- Specific Language requirements
- Requirements for driving licenses
- Mandatory Professional Certifications
- A minimum of 20 years’ experience in the Planning / Project Controls field is required.
- Membership of recognized professional
What We Offer
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management is required. .
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions and overall through programs supported by company leadership. Our define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.