REQUISITION NUMBER: TAME-CANY02416070
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you’ll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It’s all about progress.
Join us as a Maintenance Engineer, and you’ll be looking at a career-defining role based in Toronto, Ontario.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will be a primary source of technical support for the BT Services maintenance team, and you will address all the technical aspects of the LRT system at the Eglinton Crosstown LRT in Toronto.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and accurately maintaining preventive maintenance schedules for all the site systems
- Investigating age, maintenance, and design-related performance trends, identifying root causes of failures, and developing corrective action plans;
- Preparing Engineering Investigation Reports and Root Cause Analyses of emergent equipment failures as needed;
- Providing engineering calculations, technical specifications, test procedures, and lists of materials for project execution;
- Supporting internal and external audits, providing technical support to improvements and upgrades of the system;
- Acting as a management representative as needed. Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Associate’s degree in same combined with related experience acceptable;
- P.Eng. designation (mechanical, electrical or civil);
- You have five (5) years of maintenance related experience with at least one in O&M environment required, railroad transit system industry preferred;
- Signals and Communications and maintenance management systems experience;
- Excellent English communication skills, advanced both written and spoken.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Bombardier Transportation is a global mobility solution provider leading the way with the rail industry’s broadest portfolio. It covers the full spectrum of solutions, ranging from trains to sub-systems and signaling to complete turnkey transport systems, e-mobility technology and data-driven maintenance services. Combining technology and performance with empathy, Bombardier Transportation continuously breaks new ground in sustainable mobility by providing integrated solutions that create substantial benefits for operators, passengers and the environment. Headquartered in Berlin, Germany, Bombardier Transportation employs around 39,850 people and its products and services operate in over 60 countries.
Bombardier is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, National, or Local Laws.