Permanent | Full Time
· Experience with Metal machining
· Experience with Fleet and heavy equipment
· Facilitate the day to day operations of the maintenance department
· Attend daily production meetings and participate in problem solving with the production team for assigned maintenance area;
· Administer documentation in the following areas: equipment PM’s, purchase requisitions, estimate part costs, quotations, employee time and attendance processing, employee vacation planning, work history cards, and annual reviews;
· Provide safety instructions for assigned maintenance team, including the use of personal protective equipment, proper housekeeping, and report/recognize unsafe work conditions;
· Conduct safety talks, staff meetings, and department meetings;
· Be involved in accident/incident investigations and generate reports as necessary;
· Ensure that new employees are trained on plant/department hazards and safe operations of equipment;
· Conduct annual/probationary performance appraisals for personnel;
· Other duties as may be required.
Keep Calm and waka waka...