Permanent | Full Time
A leading bakery company is hiring Maintenance Mechanic now.
Salary: $30.77/hr, (night shift premium $0.80/hr, afternoon shift premium $0.40/hr)
Please send your resume to [email protected]
· A good understanding of the mechanical and electrical components of equipments used in the bakeshop and packaging departments
( i.e. flow wrappers, metal detectors, etc. )
· General knowledge of shop tools ( i.e. milling machines, lathes, grinders, drilling machines, welding equipment, etc.)
· Troubleshooting, fixing mechanical and electrical problems.
· Set up of equipment in an efficient and effective manner.
· Performing major and minor adjustments to equipment in a reasonable timeframe.
· Performing all preventative maintenance on equipment, ensure equipment and machines are clean and in good working order.
· Completion and submission of appropriate reports.
· Maintain a wide variety of mechanical equipment both repair and preventative maintenance.
· Perform equipment / system improvements as well as research and test new equipment.
· Complete all maintenance record keeping and ensure all related information is available.
· Provide emergency response as first responder and verifier
· Participate in the performance management process to keep work activities focused on company strategic objectives.
· A minimum of 5 years working with mechanical and electrical; including set-up, adjustments and troubleshooting
· Exceptional attendance record
· Ability to pay attention to small details, work with minimal supervision
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Excellent work safety record
· Must be able to work nights and afternoons.
Keep Calm and waka waka...