Your new role
The role will be based In Chesterfield - delivering a repairs and maintenance service, reactive, planned and statutory compliance works such as Legionella, Gas, Heating, Ventilation, plumbing and air condition maintenance.
The maintenance works will be primarily on Non housing properties which consist of operational properties, sports centres, venues, corporate, industrial and commercial premises and offices. The role consists of procuring and managing contractors to undertake these works, including producing maintenance plans and schedules of works.
What you'll need to succeed
What you'll get in return
- HNC in Building Services or equivalent
- IOSH or equivalent H & S Qualification
- Detailed practical, working experience and knowledge of mechanical services in public and commercial property, in particular, heating, gas air conditioning, ventilation, hot and cold water services, fire sprinkler systems, a working knowledge of Legionella control in public and commercial buildings and building energy management systems.
- Experience of establishing and maintaining excellent customer relationships and of negotiation of solutions to problems.
- Must be an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to check, diagnose and correct faults for complex services installations.
- Ability to assess and interpret mechanical services energy requirements of buildings and associated equipment.
- Ability to design, specify and supervise all aspects of mechanical services work in respect of repairs and maintenance and design works.
- Ability to undertake feasibility studies and compile reports to a high standard and present them to the client.
- Knowledge of CDM regulations, relevant British Standards (BS) approved codes of practice, building regulations and appropriate regulations in respect of mechanical services installations and testing regimes.
- £35,000 Salary
- Mileage + expenses paid
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays