Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Permanent | Full Time
Descripción de la oferta
Construction Project Manager position is fully responsible to successfully manage, execute, commission and handover the MEP scope of the project, incluing HVAC, Plumbing & Drainage, Fire Fighting, Electrical and ELV Systems.
The Key responsibility includes commitment to ensure timely completion of project within approved budgets on cost, resources without compromising on Quality & Safety. Monitoring project budgets and schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution, in accordance with the Contract Requirements.
Responsibilities and duties:
- To act as the Construction Team Leader, including planning, engineering, site works, commissioning and handover to the Client.
- Overall management of site pre-commissioning and final commissioning works for each commissioning stage of the Project. Manage and coordinate the on-site project commissioning activities after the costruction completion. Ensure Testing Providers fulfil all of their contractual obligations for the scope of the Commissioning works.
- Attending regular meetings (on work progress, coordination, design, etc.) with Main Contractor and Consultant to discuss key issues related to the project and take effective corrective actions.
- Monitoring project budgets and schedule and oversee performance to ensure on time, quality and on budget project execution
- Coordinate with the design team on all aspects of the design.
- Coordinate the work of all in-house staff, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Prepare periodic reports for management including status of budgets, variance/change claims, schedules, disputes, up-coming activities & safety records.
- Ensure all technical aspects of the projects are strictly complied with and in conformity with Conditions of Contract, Particular Specifications, General Specifications, and Contract Drawings & BOQ.
- Ensure that the health and safety requirements are provided and that they comply with authorities regulations.
- Provides guidance, managerial, technical support to complete project team.
- Analyze drawings, specifications and statements of work in the preparation of activity networks for project resource planning and scheduling.
- Contribute to the value engineering, design, subcontractors and material selection.
- Prepare program master schedule and performs critical path analysis.
- Prepare plans and schedules, status reports and performance evaluation.
- Provide program planning capabilities including interfaces and risks analysis.
- Ensure instructions are received for additional work and the value agreed with the Client.
- Interface with government departments and utility companies
Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from reputed University.
More than 10 years of experience in Construction and Commissioning Management.
Spanish & English C1. Spoken Arabic would be an advantage.
Western Countries (Europe, EEUU, Canada or Australia).
Other Requirements/ Competences:
- Dynamic, flexible personality with the will to succeed regardless of the difficulties.
- Developed management skills with the ability to work as the head of a team of engineers and tradesmen generating team spirit to complete projects with quality, on time.
- Ability to analysis situations and make complex operating, administrative and procedural decisions.
- Detailed engineering and construction process knowledge in air conditioning, electrical, fire fighting, plumbing and ELV services for metro systems or commercial and light industrial buildings.
- Outline knowledge of MEP design.
- Knowledge of the overall construction processes and operating practices in the GCC area.
- Detailed understanding of the KSA construction and particularly the MEP market with hands on knowledge of prices, rates and contract procedures.
- Understanding of budget control and management reporting procedures.
- Planning ability to work in a structured manner and prioritize requirements.
- Knowledge of the forms of contract used in the GCC area, their requirements and interpretation.
- Knowledge of commercial and quantity surveying standards and practices in the GCC area.
- Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements at all levels.
- Prepare and present presentations at all levels.
- Knowledge of UAE/KSA/GCC construction and MEP codes of practice and regulations.
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports.
- Ability to read, understand and interoperate drawings, specifications and contract documents
THE CANDIDATE WHO APPLIES THROUGH THIS WEB ACCEPTS THE RULES OF THE EUROPEAN DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS (UE 2016/679)
Keep Calm and waka waka...