£ 40,000 per year
Dover, South East, United Kingdom
Permanent | Full Time
Vacancy: Multi Skilled Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Randstad CPE Contact: Tamar Aldridge ( You will carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance works, Reactive Maintenance and extra works in accordance with the contract requirements on Electrical and Mechanical Services.
Whilst working as a Multi Skilled Engineer you will be expected to ensure adherence to Health and Safety at all times. To be responsive and cooperative and achieve the required tasks set. Be part of a cohesive working team which aims to provide a high level of service to the client. Your duties will include but not be limited to -
* To carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules
* Carry out technical surveys
* To co-ordinate visiting specialist sub-contractors associated with electrical and mechanical aspects of the PPM schedules. Surveying and accepting new works carried out by specialist sub-contractors
* Electrical and Mechanical fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the equipment
* Carry out minor installation work to the above services and system
If you are interested in working for Randstad, please ensure you meet the following requirements:
* Have previous experience of working as a Multi Skilled Engineer
* Electrical or Mechanical Qualifications
* Hardworking and able to work on your own initiative
What you will get in return
* A competitive salary
* Overtime opportunities
* Access to a host of training via Randstad CPE's training team
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
For further information please contact Tamar Aldridge at Randstad CPE (Maidstone Branch) No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
skills reactive & planned maintenance
Keep Calm and waka waka...