Sales / Business Development
Permanent | Full Time
We are a leading door service company located in Newmarket. Join our winning team! We offer a great environment, a benefit package and ample opportunity for advancement.
The ideal candidate will be upbeat and positive, and have outstanding organizational skills. Must have the capability of remaining calm and composed under pressure and ensure tasks are efficiently handled with little supervision.
• Receiving customer orders, prioritizing them, routing and tracking the service and installation processes.
• Effectively communicate with customers and technicians via telephone or email
• Address issues and concerns from both customers and technicians with on-going service orders and installations.
• Ensure the most optimal route for all service orders and monitor the route and statuses of vehicles\technicians in order to coordinate and prioritize their schedules
• Manage multiple orders and technicians at the same time
• Enter and track service orders in QuickBooks
• Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and expediting orders with our vendors.
• Stage orders daily for technicians
• Handling of day to day administrative tasks as directed
• Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field, or previous administrative experience
• Must have current QuickBooks Enterprise experience
• Strong PC skills including G Suite & MS Office applications
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Keep Calm and waka waka...