Sales / Business Development
Permanent | Full Time
The Officer Manager has overall responsibility for organizing and implementing all of the administrative functions that facilitate the smooth operation of Ontario Global 100’s (OG100) office and business including that of supporting the OG100 Board of Directors and all of its sub-committees.
There are four main areas of focus; 1) all aspects of the smooth operation of OG100 administrative functions; 2) oversight and coordination of all financial aspects of the daily operations of OG100; 3) member support and service; and 4) to serve as Secretary to the OG100 Board and all of its sub-committees.
The duties for the four main areas of focus listed above include:
• Overall responsibility for all aspects of daily office management.
• Implement and maintain office administrative systems and procedures.
• Using a variety of software packages, prepare correspondence and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets, and databases in accordance with retention policies.
• Manage HR files including maintaining and tracking staff vacations and absences.
• Liaise with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodations when required.
• Support any logistic requirements for various OG100 events and track event registration in tandem with Communications Coordinator.
• Assist with the recruitment of new members by liaising with Associate Directors, maintaining potential member information in Salesforce and sending out letters of invitation to potential members.
• Manage the onboarding process for all new members.
• Maintain up-to-date member information in the CRM, portal, membership listings and email distribution groups.
• Other duties as required.
• Oversight and coordination of all aspects of daily financial operations including payables, receivables, membership invoicing/tracking and payroll.
• Coordination of activities between bookkeeping, audit and legal.
• Ensure all accounts are kept up-to-date and that financial statements are prepared on a timely basis.
Member Support and Service
• Develop cordial rapport with members and their administrative staff
• Provide timely response to member inquiries
• Troubleshoot any issues which may arise related to events, registration, meetings, portal
• Strong focus on service excellence
Secretary to the Board
• Serve as Secretary to the Board and all its committees.
• Schedule Board and committee meetings on a rolling 1-year calendar and as needed.
• Take meeting minutes, record actions and report back to the Board and committees on a timely basis.
• Support all Board and committee members in the execution of their responsibilities.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in a senior administrative role
• Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision
• Superior organizational and communication skills
• IT and financial systems knowledge
• Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM system
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Reliability and flexibility
Keep Calm and waka waka...